Guests who want to handle the Board should full a customer registration card and both attend the assembly in individual or organize to handle the Board through video convention. The Texas Open Conferences Act solely prohibits customer participation by phone. The customer registration card is on the market and have to be accomplished and submitted by e-mail to Customer_Service@twdb.texas.gov by 8:00 a.m. on April 6, 2023 or in individual on the registration desk.
1. Dialogue concerning outreach efforts and actions within the board.
2. Contemplate authorizing the Government Administrator to barter and execute a contract to not exceed $1,000,000 for the digitization of lively and historic official company data presently maintained in an off-site facility. (Natalie McCrory) Board Agenda #02 Doc
3. Contemplate approving the 2023 State Water Implementation Fund for Texas program’s precedence checklist, the quantity of funds obtainable by class and phrases of grants. (William Alfaro) Board Agenda #03 Doc
4. Contemplate authorizing publication of the proposed Texas Administrative Code Chapters 361 and 362 concerning regional and state flood planning. (Reem Zoun) Board agenda #04 Doc
5. Contemplate authorizing the Government Administrator to barter and execute a contract in an mixture quantity to not exceed $1,500,000 to construct, implement, and preserve the interactive flood planning information viewer and supply engineering companies to assist state flood planning. (Reem Zoun) Board agenda #05 Doc
6. Contemplate approving (1) publication of a Discover of Adoption of Rule Overview for 31 TAC Chapter 353, Subchapters B, D, E, F, and I; and (2) publication of proposed adopted amendments 31 TAC 353.4, 353.12, 353.41, 353.103, 353.122, and 353.140. (Alexis Lorick) Board agenda #06 Doc
7. Contemplate approving (1) publication of a discover of rule evaluate adoption for 31 TAC chapter 380, subchapters B, C, and D; and (2) publication of proposed adopted amendments to 31 TAC 380.2 and 380.3. (Alexis Lorick) Board agenda #07 Doc
8. Contemplate by decision approving a request from the Greenbelt Municipal and Industrial Water Authority (Donley County) for $18,110,000 in monetary help consisting of $8,110,000 in financing and $10,000,000 in precept forgiveness from the Ingesting Water State Fund for planning, acquisition , design and building of a water provide challenge. (Jesse Milonovich) Board agenda #08 Doc
9. Contemplate approving by decision a request from the Metropolis of San Angelo (Tom Inexperienced County) for $13,415,000 in Ingesting water State Revolving Fund funding for the development of a water provide and remedy challenge. (Jesse Milonovich) Board agenda #09 Doc
10. Contemplate approving by decision a request from the Larger Texoma Utility Authority on behalf of the Gober Municipal Utility District (Fannin County) for $505,000 in funding from the Texas Water Growth Fund for the development of water system enhancements. (Joe Koen) Board agenda #10 Doc
11. Contemplate by decision approving a request by the Larger Texoma Utility Authority on behalf of the White Shed Water Provide Company (Fannin County) for $3,520,000 in funding from the Texas Water Growth Fund for the planning, acquisition, design and building of a water system enchancment challenge. (Joe Koen) Board agenda #11 Doc
12. Contemplate approving by decision a request from the Lazy River Enchancment District (Montgomery County) for $3,425,000 in funding from the Texas Water Growth Fund for the planning, design and building of a wastewater system enchancment challenge. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #12 Doc
13. Contemplate approving by decision a request by the Metropolis of Southside Place (Harris County) for $7,500,000 in funding from the Texas Water Growth Fund for the planning, design and building of a drainage enchancment challenge. (Nancy Richards) Board Agenda #13 Doc
14. The Board will obtain feedback from the general public on all issues throughout the jurisdiction of the TWDB, aside from issues topic to the ex parte prohibition present in Texas Authorities Code Part 2001.061.
Paragraph to the state company underneath the Texas Disciplinary Guidelines of Skilled Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with Chapter 551 of the Texas Authorities Code. The board might maintain a closed assembly to obtain authorized recommendation and focus on pending or contemplated litigation, affords of settlement or the appointment, hiring, analysis, reassignment, duties, self-discipline or dismissal of particular board staff, together with the chief administrator and common counsel, as permitted by part 551.071 and 551.074, Texas Open Conferences Act, codified as Chapter 551 of the Texas Authorities Code. The Board may additionally meet in open session to take motion on authorized or personnel issues addressed in closed session as required by Part 551.102 of the Open Conferences Act, Chapter 551 of the Authorities Code. The Board might maintain a closed assembly to think about and focus on monetary issues associated to the funding or potential funding of Board funds, as permitted by Part 6.0601(a) of the Texas Water Code. The board may additionally meet in open session to take motion on a monetary matter mentioned in closed session, as required by Part 6.0601(b) of the Texas Water Code.
The subsequent presently scheduled assembly of the Texas Water Growth Board might be Could 4, 2023. Different conferences could also be scheduled and might be posted in accordance with the Texas Open Conferences Act.
Individuals with disabilities who plan to attend this assembly and who might require assistive gadgets or companies resembling interpreters for individuals who’re deaf or exhausting of listening to, readers, massive print, or Braille, please contact Cheryl Arredondo at (512) 463-7686 thaw. (2) weekdays previous to the assembly in order that applicable preparations will be made.
NOTE: ACCESS TO THIS MEETING WITH A HANDGUN IS PROHIBITED
This assembly is a public assembly pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Authorities Code. Pursuant to § 30.06, Penal Code (Trespass by Allow Holder Carrying a Hid Handgun), an individual licensed underneath Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Authorities Code (Firearms Allow Act) might not enter this property with a hid handgun. Pursuant to § 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by allow holder with an brazenly carried weapon), an individual licensed underneath subchapter H, chapter 411, Authorities Code (Firearms Allow Act), might not enter this property with a weapon that worn open. On this discover, “property” means the premises or premises the place the open assembly of the Texas Water Growth Board is held.